Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Quincy ListingsQuincy, MA - $279,000 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:121 minutes agoQuincy, MA - $1,700 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:122 minutes agoQuincy, MA - $459,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:211 hours agoQuincy, MA - $299,888 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/114 hours ago
Braintree ListingsBraintree, MA - $349,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/135 minutes agoBraintree, MA - $1,999 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:236 minutes agoBraintree, MA - $275,900 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/15 hours agoBraintree, MA - $354,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:214 hours ago
- Boston Vietnamese community to raise money for victims of Philippines typhoon December 5, 2013When Dao Trung Tran fled from Vietnam's communist government in 1981, one community welcomed him, the Philippines.
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote December 4, 2013In this Tuesday Feb. 27, 2012 photo, Kathy Deady holds up a tube of Naloxone Hydrochloride, also known as Narcan, in her Quincy, Mass., home.
- Springfield set to conduct auction of tax-foreclosed properties in... December 4, 2013The city is conducting its third municipal auction of the year on Dec. 11, aimed at finding buyers for 25 tax-foreclosed properties in Springfield including 21 houses for sale.
- Rising Costs Halt Downtown Quincy, Mass., Makeover December 3, 2013Concerned about escalating construction costs and unpredictability of future costs, the developer in November halted work on Merchants Row, the first mixed-use complex of the $1.6-billion Quincy Center redevelopment project that broke ground five months ago in Quincy, Mass.
- Granite COO says company expects to add 500 more jobs in Quincy over five years December 3, 2013When an affiliate of Granite Telecommunications acquired a property next door to its North Quincy headquarters in January, it offered the fast growing company a quick solution to its pressing parking problems.
- Boston Vietnamese community to raise money for victims of Philippines typhoon December 5, 2013
- Council Looking to Upgrade its Digs December 5, 2013It very nearly lived in infamy as the "furniture committee," or to be more specific, the Committee to Review the Council Chambers and the Council Furniture, before President Charles Kokoros thought better and dropped the last four words.
- Watertown Police Log: Wallet Stolen from Stroller, Shoplifting at Victoria's Secret December 5, 2013Arrests Nov. 18, 9:36 a.m.: Police arrested Molly Lynn McCreery, 21, of 49 Edenfield Ave. in Watertown, was arrested on a charge of domestic assault and battery.
- Police: Man Assaulted Woman He Refused to Let Leave Braintree Apartment December 4, 2013A 24-year-old Hanson man charged with attempted murder and other violent crimes last week tried to keep a woman against her will at an apartment in Braintree and assaulted her with a knife and other weapons.
- Dog-doo scofflaws get bagged through DNA testing December 3, 2013Dogged by complaints from those who've have experienced stepping onto a pile of dog doo on the condo property at Devon Wood in Braintree, Mass., Barbara Kansky turned to DNA testing to identify the culprits who don't clean up after their pets, yielding immediate and dramatic results.
- Council Looking to Upgrade its Digs December 5, 2013
- "Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. (CMRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" Published December 4, 2013It offers international as well as private brands of men's apparels including jeans, casuals, slacks, tee-shirts, polo shirts, dress shirts, footwear, sportswear and other items.
- Cops eye accused trio's ties in Dunkin' holdups December 4, 2013Three men - reportedly all friends - are now accused in several Dunkin' Donut robberies, but cops say there may still be some holes in the story that need filling, and they are investigating whether the trio formed a doughnut shop crime ring.
- Stoughton Selectmen to Discuss Downtown Development December 2, 2013The Stoughton selectmen will be discussing a revising of the zoning by-law, the public/private partnership for redevelopment of the downtown and road layout and design for downtown under old business when they met Tuesday, Dec. 3, at 7 p.m. at town hall.
- Bail Set at $200,000 for Dunkin' Donuts Robbery Suspect November 27, 2013A Dedham man, who police allege is responsible for robbing Dunkin' Donuts, was ordered held on $200,000 bail after appearing in Stoughton District Court Wednesday, according to a report in the Boston Herald.
- "Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. (CMRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" Published December 4, 2013