Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Quincy ListingsQuincy, MA - $1,850 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:21 hour agoQuincy, MA - $1,800 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:17 hours agoQuincy, MA - $1,600 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:17 hours agoQuincy, MA - $1,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:110 hours agoQuincy, MA - $2,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/110 hours ago
Braintree ListingsBraintree, MA - $469,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:217 minutes agoBraintree, MA - $1,700 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:114 hours agoBraintree, MA - $529,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours agoBraintree, MA - $329,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Braintree, MA - $374,245 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
Canton ListingsCanton, MA - $499,900 - Condo - Townhouse, Half-Duplex - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/117 hours agoCanton, MA - $440,000 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Canton, MA - $1,875 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Canton, MA - $499,900 - Condo - Townhouse, Half-Duplex - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Canton, MA - $499,900 - Condo - Townhouse, Half-Duplex - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
- Puppy Doe faithful at courta as suspect larceny trial set August 20, 2014The 33-year-old Polish immigrant accused of torturing a young pit bull so horrifically that she had to be put down in the notorious "Puppy Doe" case will stand trial in February on charges he stole from an elderly woman he was taking care of.
- New Bedford Named One Of Worst Cities In U.S. For First-Time Homebuyers August 19, 2014A new study has ranked New Bedford as one of the top five worst cities in the country for first-time homebuyers.
- Pizza-maker may get tossed from U.S. because he doesn't toss pizza dough August 19, 2014Our eNewspaper network was founded in 2002 to provide stand-alone digital news sites tailored for the most searched-for locations for news.
- The PAWS Act pending Gova s signature August 19, 2014The PAWS Act would impose harsher penalties on people who abuse their pets. The bill was filed last year after a pit bull named "Puppy Doe" was found beaten, stabbed and even burned in Quincy.
- Thomas Farragher 3 years on, a break in Quincy slaying August 16, 2014More than three years after she disappeared from her Quincy apartment, leaving behind a blood-soaked carpet and a devastated circle of family and friends, we now know who authorities suspect killed Evelin Valibayova.
- Puppy Doe faithful at courta as suspect larceny trial set August 20, 2014
- This Decepticon-themed Maserati ticketed for imitating a police car August 19, 2014States have different laws about how closely your car can mimic the look of a police car, which this Massachusetts driver might've wanted to have look into.
- Pro-casino group launches anti-repeal campaign August 18, 2014The group, named the Committee to Protect Massachusetts Jobs, on Monday announced its official launch, saying it plans to argue that the casino industry will bring 10,000 jobs to Massachusetts and will stop tax dollars from flowing to Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.
- Maserati raises police suspicions in Mass. August 14, 2014So when a patrolman in Braintree, Massachusetts, spotted a Maserati resembling a police cruiser over the weekend, he pulled it over.
- Man charged for impersonation police with 'Transformers' car August 14, 2014A car that's more than meets the eye led to charges being filed against a Braintree man.
- This Decepticon-themed Maserati ticketed for imitating a police car August 19, 2014
- Milton Players announce 'Inherit the Wind' auditions August 18-19 and new season August 18, 2014The Milton Players have announced their 2014-2015 season and kicking it off is 'Inherit the Wind,' a fictional play based on a true event written by Jerome Lawrence and Robert Edwin Lee.
- Dunkin' Brands launches its first single-origin coffee August 15, 2014In celebration of National Coffee Month in August, Canton, Mass.-based Dunkin' Brands introduced its new Colombian Packaged Coffee under the Dunkin' Donuts brand name.
- Body of missing Avon man could be recovered, prosecutors allege August 14, 2014A Norfolk man accused of kidnapping an Avon father of two said the victim's body could be recovered, contradicting comments from the plot's alleged mastermind, who has said the remains of James J. Robertson's will never be found, prosecutors said.
- Fundraising race Sunday for recovering Trinity grad August 14, 2014The 1983 Trinity High School grad is determined to recover far more control of his limbs than doctors predicted and to continue that recovery at Journey Forward.
- Milton Players announce 'Inherit the Wind' auditions August 18-19 and new season August 18, 2014