Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Quincy ListingsQuincy, MA - $429,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:13 hours agoQuincy, MA - $219,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:14 hours agoQuincy, MA - $1,800 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:114 hours agoQuincy, MA - $340,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Quincy, MA - $2,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
Braintree ListingsBraintree, MA - $319,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:11 hour agoBraintree, MA - $479,900 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/117 hours agoBraintree, MA - $2,100 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Braintree, MA - $369,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1Braintree, MA - $439,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
Canton ListingsCanton, MA - $2,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Canton, MA - $109,000 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:1Canton, MA - $749,899 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Canton, MA - $359,900 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Canton, MA - $675,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:14 - Beds:6 - Baths:3/1
- Who Are Four of Massachusetts' 'Most Wanted' Criminals? August 29, 2014Every day, police solve crimes in all our communities. But when suspects get away, Massachusetts law enforcement officers turn to the public for help.
- Lawyer: Case against Maserati cop car driver silly August 29, 2014A Maserati resembling a police cruiser in Quincy, Mass. The lawyer for a Braintree man facing charges of impersonating a police officer for driving around the Maserati painted to resemble a police cruiser calls the case against his client 'silly.'
- Suspect sought in E. Milton bank robbery August 28, 2014Milton police and the FBI are continuing their search for a suspect in the robbery of an East Milton bank on Aug. 26. At approximately 5 p.m. a man entered the Santander Bank at 561 Adams St. and passed a note to a teller demanding cash and received about $80.
- 10 Back-To-School Opportunities For VARs In The Education Space August 27, 2014As September rolls around, and students head back to college or parents send their kids off to school, distributors continue to remind VARs now is the time to focus on pitching "back to school" products in the education space.
- Some hidden good news about wealth inequality August 27, 2014In this July 7, 2014 photo, Susan McNamara poses for a photo in Quincy, Mass. She sold her home to meet expenses.
- Who Are Four of Massachusetts' 'Most Wanted' Criminals? August 29, 2014
- Lawyer Calls Police Car Impersonation Citation Silly and Comical August 29, 2014The lawyer representing a man who recently received a citation from Braintree police for impersonating a police car has called the charges comical and silly.
- Lawyer: Case against Maserati cop car driver silly August 29, 2014We have re-imagined our design in a bold new way. Before we roll it out for everyone, we are giving select readers an opportunity to try out the new design.
- Smokers challenge change in rules in Northbridge senior housing complex August 29, 2014A Whitinsville couple appeared in Worcester Housing Court Thursday to fight an eviction from the Linwood Mill senior affordable housing complex, claiming the property managers changed the rules to prohibit smoking after the longtime smokers moved in more than a year ago.
- Police Log: Two Arrested on Drug Charges in Stoughton August 29, 2014At 1:39 a.m., a caller reported to Stoughton police that her vehicle had been damaged in the area of Wheeler Circle.
- Lawyer Calls Police Car Impersonation Citation Silly and Comical August 29, 2014
- Destination XL Q2 loss widens; plans 40 new DXL stores August 28, 2014Canton, Mass. Charges related to the decision by Destination XL Group Inc. to exit the Sears Canada Direct business resulted in the retailer's net loss growing to $4 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2014, from $1.6 million a year earlier.
- Struggling with the best intentions August 27, 2014Shock treatment is being used on the disabled at the Judge Rotenberg Center to correct bad behavior.
- Blue Hills Regional Grad Michael Riley '13 Helps Wishes Come True for ... August 26, 2014Most nineteen-year-olds are busy working or going to school, leading a hectic social life, and trying to figure out their place in this complex, topsy-turvy world.
- Dunkin' Donuts releases new, returning fall coffees August 26, 2014In anticipation of the fall season, Canton, Mass.-based Dunkin' Brands Group Inc. released its new and returning seasonal coffee drinks.
- Destination XL Q2 loss widens; plans 40 new DXL stores August 28, 2014